Math is the father of all
sciences and arts. Without Math applications, it is difficult to run every day life from childhood, so the situation in learning
Chemistry and Phsyics.
Learning of Math has been
commenced from “Day-1” of your schooling. Systematic learning from “Day-1” develop students genius
in Math upto university level.
HOW CAN YOU BECOME A BRIGHT SCHOLAR IN MATH?
1) Learn and practice math problems from “Day-1”.
2) Since the books should be returned at the end of academic year,own related textbooks for back reference every year of your school so
that they will be helpful not only upto your university level but also throughout your life.
3) As a class teacher or Professor cannot make all students understand the concepts in all topics during
their lectures, further help can be sought with experienced, expert tutors.
4) Browse the websites which help to better learn for homework, quiz or exam.
1. I’ve been finding the students not able
steps to solve problems due to lack of practice or poor knowledge about formulas to be used. I’ve showed hundreds
of students how to solve problems. This way started to take interest in solving problems and to like Math.
2. Proper learning method is to start from Algebra→Precalculus→Calculus or Statistics.
3. As students have to return textbooks at the end of every year, they must have some
textbooks for K-12. They use my library of books from basic to advanced level for doing homework and solving problems.